Throughout the year, we offer a variety of high quality, comprehensive training and educational opportunities on critical autism-related topics for individuals, families, caregivers and professionals.
When: First Wednesday of the month, 7-8:30 pm
Where: River Road United Methodist Church (8800 River Road, Richmond, 23229)
How to Register: View our calendar to see upcoming dates and to register. Walk-ins are welcome!
Previous Workshop Topics
- Overcoming Expectations: Strategies for Success
- The ABCs of Behavior
- 10 Things You Need to Know About IEPs
- Transitioning to College with Autism
- DD Waivers 101 & “I Have A DD Waiver: Now What?”
- Autism from the Perspective of Siblings – A Panel of local siblings