Amplify your investment in the ASCV by learning more about our matching gift options.
Through corporate gift matching programs, you can easily multiply your impact on the mission of the ASCV. Some companies also match gifts for spouses, retirees, or part-time employees.
- How to make a matching gift:
- Check with your company’s human resources department to see if they offer gift matching.
- If your employer does offer this program, your human resources department should provide you with a matching gift form.
- Send the completed form to the ASCV with your donation.
- Your company sends the matching gift to the ASCV once they receive our verification.
- If your company does not offer a gift matching program, please consider asking them to start one!
Conditions and criteria for gift matching vary by employer. For more information or if you are not sure if ASCV qualifies for your company’s gift matching program, call us at 804.259.3188, and we’ll be glad to send information about our mission and programs.
Other Ways to Increase Your Impact
- Consider designating the ASCV in your company’s employee giving campaigns and through United Way Giving.
- Commonwealth of VA Campaign #07948
- Central VA Area Combined Federal Campaign #64417
- Local Government and Schools – no number; simply designate “Autism Society Central Virginia”
You can email gifts and forms to [email protected], or mail to us at:
8730 Stony Point Pkwy, Ste 150
Richmond, VA 23235