The following research studies are not sponsored by the Autism Society Central Virginia. They are provided for informational purposes and should not necessarily be considered an endorsement by the ASCV. Please click on the blue link below to find out more about each research study.
- Old Dominion University Research Study on the Quality of Life for Children with Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Emory University Research Study on How Adults with an Autism Spectrum Disorder or Anxiety Disorder Diagnosis Experience Pain
- Virginia Tech Seeking Youth with Autism Spectrum Disorder Who Have Experienced Trauma and their Caregivers for Virtual Intervention Research Study
- Loyola University Chicago Research Study on Understanding Physical Activity Habits in Adults with or without Autism Spectrum Disorder
- George Washington University Research Study on Workplace and Interview Disclosure Strategies for Adults with Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Drexel Autism Institute Research Study on Employment Supports for Young Adults with ASD
- University of Notre Dame Research Study on Improving Families’ Conflict and Communication Strategies
- TCU Families, Autism, and Child Emotion Studies (FACES) Lab Research Study on Black Parent’s Experience with Autism- please email [email protected] for a personalized link to the study
- LaSalle University Research Study Camouflaging and Quality of Life in Autistic Adults
- University of Virginia Research Study on Parent-Child Brain Synchrony in Autism Spectrum Disorders
- Virginia Tech Research Study on Telehealth Support for Parents of Children with Autism. Please email [email protected] for more information.
- Virginia Tech Research Study on Adolescents with ADHD. Please email [email protected] for more information.
- VCU College of Health Professions Occupational Therapy Research Study- Comparing Measures of Sensory Sensitivity in Occupational Therapy and Psychology
- Mason Autism Diet Study – Participant Screening Survey
- The Virginia Tech Autism Clinic & Center for Autism Research (VTCAR) is recruiting for a study for parents of children with Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) and behavioral difficulties. Interested families are invited to contact Angela Dahiya at [email protected] or call us at (540) 315-3273.
- University of York Department of Psychology Research Study on comparing patterns of sleep difficulties, chronotype, behaviour, mood and symptoms of autism in 10-13 year olds with and without a diagnosis of autism
- University of Maryland Research Study Exploring the Development of Children who Have Autism, Particularly During Social Interaction
- Virginia Commonwealth University Research Study on COVID-19 Impact on Employment for Individuals with Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Binghamton University Autism Lab Research Study on the Bullying Experiences of Neurodivergent Youth During the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Cleveland Clinic Research Study on Telehealth Help for Sleep in Young Children with Autism- if interested, please contact [email protected] or call us at 216-448-6392.
If you are interested in posting a research study with the ASCV, please contact us.