The following research studies are not sponsored by the Autism Society Central Virginia. They are provided for informational purposes and should not necessarily be considered an endorsement by the ASCV. Please click on the blue link below to find out more about each research study.
- Old Dominion University Research Study on the Quality of Life for Children with Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Examining the Special Interest Areas of Adults with Autism Spectrum Disorder with Co-Principal Investigators at University of North Carolina at Charlotte and at the University of Kansas
- Boston University Research Study Surveys on Sexual Health Education for Young Adults with Intellectual/Developmental Disabilities
- Emory University Research Study on How Adults with an Autism Spectrum Disorder or Anxiety Disorder Diagnosis Experience Pain
- Colorado State University Research Study Seeking Fathers of Individuals with ASD
- Virginia Tech Seeking Youth with Autism Spectrum Disorder Who Have Experienced Trauma and their Caregivers for Virtual Intervention Research Study
- Loyola University Chicago Research Study on Understanding Physical Activity Habits in Adults with or without Autism Spectrum Disorder
- George Washington University Research Study on Workplace and Interview Disclosure Strategies for Adults with Autism Spectrum Disorder
If you are interested in posting a research study with the ASCV, please contact us.