This directory is provided for informational purposes in the hope that individuals and families will more easily find providers and resources to meet their individual needs. Many of the resources have been provided by families; individual experiences with providers will vary from one family to another.
* Inclusion in this Online Resource Guide is not to be considered an endorsement from the ASCV.
* The ASCV Board reserves the right to refuse to include any organization, business, or group where evidence-based practices are not evident. If there are resources you would like to recommend for inclusion, please contact us.
- CCC Plus Waiver Screening Requests
- Community Service Boards
- Consumer Directed Waiver Service Facilitation
- Crisis Services
- Occupational Therapy
- Offices of Exceptional Education for Local School Districts
- Positive Behavior Support Facilitators
- Postsecondary Education
- Private Schools
- Psychologists / Neuropsychologists
- Safety & Tracking
- Service Dogs
- Social Groups for Children, Youth or Adults on the Spectrum
- Social Skills Instruction
- Speech & Language Therapy
- Sports & Recreation