The ASCV is a strong local voice and valuable resource of the autism community in education, advocacy, services, and support, committed to meaningful participation and self-determination in all aspects of life for individuals on the autism spectrum and their families.
Autism is a developmental disability, with no known cause or cure, that occurs in all racial, ethnic, and socioeconomic groups. Currently, the CDC estimates that an average of 1 in 59 children in the United States has autism. As the prevalence rate of autism continues to rise, the ASCV sees a continued need for more local programs and services, and support from community members allows us to grow to meet that need.
We appreciate that support comes in many forms, and want to work with you to find how you can best connect with the ASCV’s mission. Our website is full of ideas for how to get involved. If you have any questions, please contact us at [email protected].
- Make a donation.
- Become an ASCV Sustainer through our Monthly Giving Program.
- Planned Giving is a wonderful way to make a gift to the autism community.
- Give in honor or memory of a loved one.
- Learn more about Workplace Giving.
- Contact us to discuss hosting a 3rd Party Event.
- School Campaigns are a great way to get your students involved!
- Host a Give-Back Event at your favorite restaurant or brewery.
- Learn more about becoming a Community Partner.