Summer Camp 2023
Registration is now closed!
Registration for our 2023 Summer Camps is now closed.
Registration for Summer Camp 2024 will open in Spring 2024.
For the quickest response to summer camp inquiries, please email us at [email protected] and a staff member will respond via email and/or phone call. Our office voicemail box is monitored throughout the day, but at this time we are not able to answer calls as they come in.
We offer a wide variety of programs for autistic individuals of all ages and abilities. We recognize that everyone’s experience is unique, and we intentionally and creatively structure our programs to embrace the diverse needs and strengths of all individuals/participants. Each family will complete a participant information form to ensure we are providing the most engaging activities and appropriate support for each participant.
If you have questions or concerns about if a program is right for you or your loved one, please don’t hesitate to reach out to our Program Team!
For information about scholarships and financial assistance, scroll to the bottom of the page!
CAMP SENSORY RATING GUIDE
- Touch: 2 There are a variety of outdoor and indoor activities prepared but children will only access them if interested.
- Taste: 1 A snack shall be sent in by the caregiver. One allergen friendly cooking activity will be prepared with kids weekly.
- Sound: 3 Volume may be slightly loud due to peers having fun in indoor gym space. There are designated quiet sensory spaces.
- Smell: 1 The playground is outdoors. Food will be cooked during mealtimes for some.
- Sight: 3 A variety of activities will be present but not limited to art activities, motor activities, STEAM activities, and more.
CAMP REFUND POLICY
- For cancellations received more than two weeks in advance of your child’s first day of camp, a 75% refund shall be provided.
- For cancellations received more than one week in advance of your child’s first day of camp, a 50% refund shall be provided.
- No refunds will be provided for cancellations received within one week in advance of your child’s first day of camp.
- Refunds will not be issued for non-attendance on a scheduled day of camp.
- To ensure a fair registration process, spots are being held in each camp to accommodate families applying for scholarships.
- Limited scholarships are available, and applications will be reviewed as they are received. Individual scholarship amounts will be determined based on the number of applications received.
- Due to the high volume of applications received, it may take a few days for your application to be reviewed. We appreciate your understanding!
Please email us at [email protected] with any questions and/or if you need assistance completing this application.
- The ASCV hosts campouts for father/son duos, families, and adults at Camp Hanover throughout the summer. More details and sign-ups available closer to each event.